The dimensions of galvanized mesh decks can be made according to the actual requirements of customer products. When purchasing wire decking for racks, you should consider the external dimensions of your products and the bearing requirements of your design.
Q235 high-speed wire is used as raw material for shelf lattice laminates, which are cold-drawn and welded to form semi-finished steel mesh decking.
After the steel mesh decking is made, the surface can be treated by galvanizing or spraying. After the surface treatment is finished, the mesh decks can be assembled. And finally, the finished product can be produced.
1. Uniform specifications, fixed capacity, clear storage, easy inventory warehouse;
2. Mesh-type laminate installation does not require any tools and can be placed directly between the beams.
3. Manual storage, no need for pallet storage;
4. Simple operation, wide application, and long service life.
5. Preventing the falling of goods;
6. Fireproof, waterproof, moisture-proof and rust-proof
7. Compliance with International Environmental Protection Regulations
The main significance of stainless steel decking wire is to meet various environments, including iron stainless steel shelf mesh decking and stainless steel multi-story shelf and stainless steel three-story shelf can be easily applied. It is suitable for use in most dust-free factory workshops.
And in the material will have absolute satisfaction and application, corrosion resistance and wear resistance and so on, so in the application will have a long life, including pallet rack wire mesh decking durability effect, and in a variety of applications is worth it.
Advantages of mesh decks: