Stainless steel pallets have good operation and use in our daily warehousing and transportation work. According to the type of goods, the quality of goods on pallets and the size of pallets, the way of placing goods on pallets is reasonably determined. So what are the specific requirements in the process of placing the product codes?
1. Hard cuboid goods, such as wood, paper, and steel bulk storage containers, are packed in single or multiple layers of interlaced codes, stretched or shrinkable films.
2. Paper or fiber cargo is sealed with straps and placed in multi-story yards.
3. Sealed wire mesh pallet containers and other cylindrical goods are placed in single or multi-story yards, and wooden cargo covers are reinforced.
4. The paper products and textile goods that need to be protected against moisture and waterproofing should be placed in single or multi-layer staggered yards. Stretching or shrinking film packaging should be strengthened with angular support and cargo cover and partition.
5. One-way or multi-story yarding of fragile goods, adding wooden supporting partition structure.
6. Cylindrical containers of metal bottles or cargo are placed vertically on a single layer, and reinforced structures of cargo frames and slabs are added.
7. Multilayer staggered compaction yard for bags.