Warehouse steel wire mesh storage containers, also called warehouse wire mesh storage cages. It’s a very important type of logistics wire mesh container in warehousing and transportation. They have the advantages of fixed storage capacity, neat stacking, clear storage, and easy inventory counting. At the same time, they also improve the effective utilization of storage space. The wire mesh storage cage can be folded freely and can be folded and stored when not in use, saving warehouse space.
There are three commonly used wire storage containers: one is a wire mesh container with wheels for turnover, the second is a wire mesh container with feet that can be stacked and put on the rack, and the third is a wire mesh container with wheels and feet that can be used for dual purposes.
The commonly used standard specifications of storage wire mesh containers are 1000*800*850mm. Other specifications can be customized. Both specifications are available with or without wheels.
The main features and advantages of wire mesh containers:
1. It is made of high-quality steel and welded by cold rolling and hardening, with high strength and a large loading capacity.
2. The specifications are unified, the capacity is fixed, the stored goods are clear at a glance, and inventory counting is easy.
3. The surface is galvanized, beautiful, and anti-oxidation, and has a long service life.
4. Adopting international standards, it can be used in conjunction with wire mesh containers to effectively improve space utilization.
5. They can be stacked up to four levels high to achieve three-dimensional storage.
6. Surface environmental protection treatment, hygienic immunity, turnover, storage, and recycling will not pollute the environment.
7. It can perform efficient operations with forklifts, ground bulls, lifts, cranes, and other equipment.
8. Folding structure, low recycling cost, it is an alternative to wooden packaging boxes.
9. Wheels can be installed on the bottom, making it extremely convenient for turnover inside the factory.